There are so many reasons to consider handmade hula hoops sourced by a local hula hoop maker over and above mass produced and imported hula hoops, here are a few:
- Handmade and custom made hula hoops are made specifically to suit your height (it is ideal that your hula hoop comes up to your belly button as you hold it up vertically from the ground)
- Handmade hula hoops have grip tape applied to its design so that the hula hoop does not slip easily down your body as you keep it in orbit
- Buying handmade from local hula hoop makers means you are supporting local small businesses and in-turn our local economy.
- Handmade hula hoops are often one of a kind and very unique, something mass producers can’t afford to offer you.
- Handmade hula hoops are made with love, care and attention to detail.
- Buying from local Australian based hoop makers reduces your carbon footprint.
- Handmade = quality, products are tested usually by the designer themselves and as their name and reputation goes with that product you can rest assured it is quality.
- Handmade products = value for money, you don’t pay for wholesalers or middle men you pay for the product only.
If you’re unsure of what size hula hoop is right for you, read my article on choosing the right hula hoop
I’m a local hula hoop maker and hula hooper based in Sydney Australia and ship my hand made hoops all over Australia including Brisbane, QLD, Queensland, Melbourne, VIC, Victoria, Perth, Western Australia, WA, Adelaide, SA, South Australia, Hobart, Tasmania, Sydney, Canberra, ACT, and world-wide. Support our local hoop makers
What happy customers say: